Saturday, December 19, 2009

We are Home!

Phil, I, Ryan and Joshua all made it safely home yesterday afternoon :-). PTL!! I'm sorry I didn't post right away. We were wayyyy beyond tired. Everyone was in bed and sound asleep by 7:30pm, LOL. Some by 6:30pm. We are definitely "off" though. Phil was up at 4am. Joshua, I and Ryan got up at 4:40am, though Ryan was able to go back to sleep. Hopefully we'll readjust soon :-).

Joshua loved his 3 airplane flights home :-). And he laughed and chattered excitedly to look outside at sunrise this morning and the see the MOUNTAINS out our windows :-). He has been busy exploring EVERYthing... even the inside of my file cabinets, LOL.

Phil is gone right now meeting his brother, Bruce, 150 miles away to bring home Robert. It will be a dream come true for me to have all six of us safely home. :-)

Joshua cried and cried when Phil left. And he had cried and cried when I left earlier to run a quick errand 2 miles away. Attachment is going well!

It is SO wonderful to be able to access everything freely again, including this website!

My computer, with all it's emails and email addys, failed to fully start when we got home :-(. So if I haven't emailed you directly, please forgive me. I think we'll have to wait for our wonderful Costco rebate in February to get a new computer here at home up and running :-). PTL the old one lasted JUST long enough to get all the paperwork and emailing and printing done we needed to do pre-adoption!!

THANKS again SO much for all of your prayers for this adoption and trip :-). We sure felt them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.