Wednesday, December 9, 2009

A Tough Trip looming

Tomorrow (Friday) if permission is granted, the four of us plan to travel 1.5 to 2 hours southeast of here to the city of Dongguan, where Joshua is from. Please help pray for travel and health safety for us? I don't feel like I can freely comment on the driving and air pollution levels here right now, but Phil and Ryan and I are really being affected health wise. :-( If I can upload some more pictures to shutterfly later, they can do the talking.

But this trip will also be emotionally hard on Joshua, we assume. He already hates having just Phil or I with the other one of us gone for a short time? And he tenses up terrifically when we first enter official buildings. He has told our interpreter that he's going to a foreign country with his new mama. I think our not leaving right away is concerning him? (Much as I'm ready to head home!!) I'm sure returning to his hometown will concern him lots, despite reassurances, until that van
turns around and heads back to the hotel. Please keep his emotions in prayer also? THANKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.