As midnight approaches on the last day of 2009, I'm reflecting on all of the changes for us in 2009. And that makes me wonder what 2010 will bring! The Adoption Roller Coaster ride is settling down (3 post placement visits to go yet, and legal paperwork to finish up everything). But life with 4 children will be anything but settled ;-).
There hasn't been much to report yet from Joshua's pediatrician visit. Blood was pulled, and stool samples turned in, but we don't yet have the results? A CT scan and/or MRI will need to be done, eventually. And a chest xray was done (continuous mild cough) and showed NO calcification in the chest, PTL :-) ( a risk with his birthmarking on the chest and back). But there is fluid at the tops of both lungs. Joshua started antibiotics yesterday to hopefully get rid of the fluid IF it's bacterial? He still seems pretty healthy otherwise :-).
The pediatrician approved the sedated eye exam and sedated dental surgery for 1/22/10. I don't know if "I'm" ready though!
Joshua has been fairly happy, healthy, curious, and fun most of the time. He's had spells of grumpiness the last couple of days also. Teeth? Antibiotic? Growing? We'll have to learn more Chinese and he'll have to keep adding to his new English words. :-)
THANK YOU ALL for your part in bringing Guan Yan home :-).
Cindy and Phil
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Cindy I am so proud to be your friend, YOUR a beautiful servent of God and he has blessed you
ReplyDelete